Thursday, January 19, 2012

I LOVE YOU


When you and I met for the first time , there was something that attracted me so much in you. I was just looking for it what was the thing and finally I discovered that it was nothing but LOVE . Yes I was in love with you . When we both meet each other we make the entire situation wonderful.

I was walking into my life all alone . There was no one by my side . Then you came my ways and made me feel good  . I cant imagine the joy you gave me .

I dont know where did I lose my heart ? When I saw you I got my destination . I was so excited because you are my first love . When I was in love with you I felt that you have given me the happiness of whole world  . I could feel the whole world in your arms . You mean alot to me . I will always love you all my life . My life is heaven when you share it with me . 

I can feel your fragrance when you are somewhere near to me . I can feel your presence when you are not around .  I dont know why this happens with me ? I am madly in love with you .

Take me somewhere where I can be a part of your sweet dream , where you can make me feel the presence of passing air , the sweet fragrance of flower . Make me feel your love for me  . AS I LOVE YOU  

No comments:

Post a Comment