Friday, April 15, 2011

Scheduled Success

Well, another one on another prospective series, demonstrating the success and scheduling. Is it true that scheduling can make you successful or just a natural flow of life keeps the secret of success?

Okay now, first and the most important thing to know that everything is rational as I talked in my previous blog Life without Walls. So as the success – it is rational as well. Means some people get what they need in their life and they call it success. Hence there is no specific procedure to measure the intensity of success. Success is what that makes you satisfied with your life.

Scheduled success is a quite different term. When we didn’t get the desired results while going with the natural flow then sometimes some people try to achieve success through other ways. I am not saying that it bad but it’s not good according to my point of view. If you didn’t get success then it means you didn’t try by your heart to achieve it. And if you are not trying with your heart then it means you are in a wrong direction. You are trying to turn the natural stream of your life, trying to get success in a stream that is not of your interest.
Believe me, by scheduling you may be some successful up to some extent but you will never be satisfied with your life. Because you are doing what that you don’t like to do. Thus it becomes boring and you feel it like a burden – carrying out just for earning your living hood. After sometimes, it leads to depression that you can see very frequently today here and there around you.

But if you are successful in a profession of your interest then you will live the ultimate satisfaction and enjoyment of natural stream. Fully satisfactory life without any tension or burden of work. Likewise me – I completed my engineering and worked as a software engineering for a while but after sometimes I got bored with it and thought that I am not for this profession. I changed my career to writing and SEO profession and now I am very happy because this profession satisfies the creative person inside me. I am enjoying my life up to the neck.
Always remember, you can never get true success if you will put yourself into another successful person’s shoe. Just try to derive your own way of living and definitely you will become the iconic and inspiring personality for others. Rewind the history, you will rarely find a legend personality followed the way shown by others. Each of them derived their own path of living and now they are legends.

Well guys, thanks for bearing me. It’s okay for the time being. I will meet with you guys with some other prospective soon. Till then bbbyeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment