Saturday, July 30, 2011

Just Wanna Say... I Love You


In a night filled with stars, with clear sky, and full moon,
I was laying aside the beach of unlimited ocean…
Dreaming to play with streams and kiss the lips of this overwhelming beauty!!!!!!

I was absolutely drowned… till the neck… n just enjoying the moments
When I got astonished and couldn’t believe what was I seeing…….
You know what…..

On a long distant… there was a figure… coming around me… slowly n slowly
I wondered who could be there… as it was a place far distant from population..
The figure came closer… n closer… n closer….. n too closer…

My breaths were silent… my heart beating faster… My eyes got shinny
Ohh My God!!! It was you…. looking like angel… headed to me…
I could feel your calm breathes…. sky shine n sea deep eyes… n perfect figure, within me….

Your beautiful face shining like silver under the dim n white light of moon…
n I could see your enlighten n pink lips… shivering… wanted to say me something…
It was you… I couldn’t believe… You were my first and last wish to be with on that night!!!!

What I wish… Just wanna say I Love You… but while you can feel my emotions… You can imagine my words… You can recognize my intentions… You can feel me within you….

..... Dedicated to someone very close to my heart!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment